What are the threatening risks for our children’s life?

Toddlers, who have swallowed iron pills or pain medications, suffered from a damage in kidneys or liver, and in some cases overdoses have caused death. A 2-year-old girl, who managed to ingest her grandmother’s heart medication, has died seven days later.

So, keeping bags away from our curious kids’ hands is the safest way.

اظهر المزيد

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!